Skilled Residence Pathways announced
Three new residence pathways for people working in roles on the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Green Lists and those earning at least twice the median wage have been reflected with the creation of three sub-categories:
i. Green List Straight to Residence
ii. Green List Work to Residence
iii. Highly Paid
To be eligible for these new skilled residence pathways, applicants must meet the following
i. be 55 years old or younger,
ii. be able to meet the Skilled Migrant Category English language requirements,
iii. be able to meet standard health and character requirements for residence, and
iv. have or have been offered a job with an accredited employer.
To discuss your eligibility and options, contact us at Admin@a2nz-immigration.com or
call us on +64 0274214153 .
Fees and Levy rates increase – 01 August 2022
New Zealand See link
- Remuneration threshold changes for Skilled Migrant Category and Essential Skills Work Visa Holders – effective 26 November 2018
- Post-study work rights for international students – effective 26 November 2018
- New Immigration New Zealand Visa Fees – effective 5 November 2018
- Minimum Income Threshold changes to Samoan quota scheme, Essential skills and Religious workers, and Tier One Parent Category – 31 May 2018
- Seasonal Labour Shortage – Bay of Plenty – 7 May 2018
- 3 Day Processing for Indian Visitor Visas – 3 May 2018
- Remuneration Threshold – Changes to the Skilled Migrant and Essential Skills policy – effective 15 January 2018
- Part 2 – Tom and Sophia’s Journey
- Essential Skills in Demand List – Effective February 2018
If you have concerns on your current work visa status or would like to talk to us about your pathway to residence, feel free to contact us.