Resident pathways – SM6 (part 2)
Opens 09 October 2023, the 6-point system has three trances for a single person or family to meet residence.
Skilled employment in New Zealand is counted toward the points.
The List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment (“LQEA”) will be updated in phases and be used to determine if a qualification is recognised as an equivalent New Zealand qualification or require NZQA to perform an assessment.
For further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident Pathways explained – part 1
New Zealand resident pathways in an easy for follow format.
In March 2024, 17 additional trade occupations have been added to the Tier 2 Green List.
Sector Agreements will be reviewed in May 2024.
Follow us of social media for updated information or contact is at email@example.com
- Remuneration threshold changes for Skilled Migrant Category and Essential Skills Work Visa Holders – effective 26 November 2018
- Post-study work rights for international students – effective 26 November 2018
- New Immigration New Zealand Visa Fees – effective 5 November 2018
- Minimum Income Threshold changes to Samoan quota scheme, Essential skills and Religious workers, and Tier One Parent Category – 31 May 2018
- Seasonal Labour Shortage – Bay of Plenty – 7 May 2018
- 3 Day Processing for Indian Visitor Visas – 3 May 2018
- Remuneration Threshold – Changes to the Skilled Migrant and Essential Skills policy – effective 15 January 2018
- Part 2 – Tom and Sophia’s Journey
- Essential Skills in Demand List – Effective February 2018
If you have concerns on your current work visa status or would like to talk to us about your pathway to residence, feel free to contact us.