New Zealand – today marks the opening of the NEW residence pathway [skilled category] since the closing of the 2021 Resident Visa category.
Those applicants meeting the criteria on the Green List [Tier 1] can apply for residence and will be prioritised above other Resident Visa categories.
Applicants must meet the following requirements when they apply for their resident visa:
- be 55 years old or younger;
- be able to meet the English language requirements;
- be able to meet standard health and character requirements for residence; and
- have or have been offered a job with an accredited employer.
Employment or offer of employment must:
- be for at least 12 months, or,
- be a contract or contracts for services totalling at least six months.
Feel free to contact us for assistance by emailing admin