If you hold and “THINK” you had an automatic extension of the following visas:
- work (any work visa),
- visitor (including visa-waived countries),
- limited, OR
where your visa expiry date was on 2 April to 9 July 2020 inclusive then, you have an automatic extension to 25 September 2020.
Not all people have been notified of this automatic extension for example visa holders from visa-waived countries.
Use the Visa Verification Service to confirm that your visas currently remain extended to 25 September 2020.
We strongly recommend you confirm your visa expiry date by contacting the Immigration Contact Centre on:
- (09) 969 1458 from within the Auckland toll-free calling area
- (04) 910 9916 from Wellington
- 0508 967 569 from the rest of New Zealand.
The consequences of not holding a valid visa while in New Zealand means :
- you are unlawful in the country,
- you are an unlawful overstayer, and
- this will have a negative outcome for future travel [and visas] to ANY country in the world.
For further information, feel free to contact us on +64 0274214153 or email Admin@a2nz-immigration.com